Friday, November 2, 2007

Cassidy - B.A.R.S.

Cassidy - B.A.R.S. [Retail/Dirty/GroupRip]

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


01. Intro (B.A.R.S. Vs Da Hustla)
02. My Drink & My 2 Step (feat. Swizz Beatz)
03. Where My Niggas At
04. Will Never Tell (Uh Uh)
05. I Pray (feat. Shizlansky)
06. Innocent
07. Cash Rulez (feat. Bone Thugs-N-Harmony & Eve)
08. Leanin' On The Lord (feat. Angie Stone)
09. Damn I Miss The Game
10. Done 4 Me
11. I Get My Paper (feat. Swizz Beatz)
12. Take A Trip (feat. Mashonda)
13. Celebrate (feat. John Legend)
14. All By Myself


Download 1 [RapidShare]

Download 2 [SendSpace][Re-Up]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cum on let deze dudes make dey money and stop leakin dey shit....

Anonymous said...

dont download dis shit go buy da shit out da stores and support da man cass

Anonymous said...

exactly letem make the money stop leakin the shit man

R-W said...

you right man
support your favorite artist and go buy his CD!

I am not the one that leakes it.. im just Collecting and posing all the matiriel that is on the net

Anonymous said...

it dont matter if the shit gets leaked or not... if a motherfucker blazin den he/she is hot... look at lil wayne most leaked nigga n he got sold out shows makin paper all day errday wid a big ass fan base and makin rap history........... real talk